School for the Arts Scholarships
The Gold Coast Arts Center is proud to offer scholarships for talented and deserving students to take classes at the Arts Center in art, ceramics, music, drama, fencing, chess and dance. Scholarships are also available for our SummerArts programs. There are a limited number of scholarships available each semester, subject to the availability of scholarship funds.
For more information on available scholarships, and to obtain a Scholarship Application, please contact the Arts Center at 516.829.2570.
- It will be at the discretion of the Executive Staff and Scholarship Committee to determine whether a candidate will be awarded a full or partial scholarship to take a class at the Arts Center.
- The scholarship will be for one term and will be reviewed at the conclusion of each semester of classes provided.
- Appropriate documentation (which may include tax returns, identification in the form of passports, green cards, birth certificates, social security cards, etc.) must be provided at the request of the Arts Center.
- Visitors from other countries or states who will be staying in the Great Neck area for a short period of time (i.e. up to one year) are not eligible to apply.
- Scholarship applicants may be asked to provide partial or token payment to the extent that it is determined that they are able, in order to fulfill a portion of the tuition.
- Applicants may supplement their portion of the tuition with in-kind services (office work, etc.).
- Scholarships are not an entitlement.
- All efforts are made to protect the confidentiality of applicants.
- Fair and equal consideration will be given to all applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, or creed.