YOGI BEANS, the NYC-based children’s yoga company, is coming to Gold Coast Arts Center July thru August as part of our Summer Camp programming! Over a 7 week series, Founder & Co-Owner, Lauren Chaitoff, will be teaching Yogi Beans’ popular, unique Bean Yoga classes for ages 6-13. Yogi Beans’ classes incorporate a FUN, developmentally-appropriate curriculum that balances structured activities and free-flowing movements with traditional yoga poses. Classes are designed to engage, stimulate and relax your beans after a long school day. They are a great way to wind down at the end of the week!
Yogi Beans’ Classes Include:
- Active, engaging & creative yoga poses & adventures
- Mindfulness-based games & exercises for kids
- Child-friendly meditation & relaxation time, including foot rubs!
- Professionally-trained Yogi Beans Instructor
- All of the BENEFITS OF CHILDREN’S YOGA: dynamic physical exercise ~ relaxation & meditation ~ self-soothing techniques ~ non-competitive class environment ~ confidence building ~ self-discipline ~ strength & flexibility ~ self-awareness ~ creativity ~ healthy life habits ~ and much more!!
Ages: 6-13 Years
August 5, 12, 19
Pricing (per child)
$18: 4+ sessions
Join us all summer and save! No makeups or refunds.
For general information about Yogi Beans’ children’s yoga programs, visit www.yogibeans.com.