Join the Gold Coast Arts Center and some of our friends in the music biz—as we look for Long Island’s next big thing!
Musicians to perform include*: Alex Norwood, Julia Haden, City Alley, Tessa Field, Paris Ray, Taylor Hogan, Lydia Von Hof & Times Like These!
Headline Performance by last year’s Your Big Break winner Matt Grabowski!
On March 11th, we’ll see our second round of up-and-coming talent—chosen from over 1,000 online submissions—who will perform for music business execs, producers, radio & TV personalities and more! Two artists will be chosen by the judges from each of the two knockout rounds to move on to The Finals on April 1st to compete for prizes and recognition that can help launch their musical careers! There will also be a Wild Card winner from each knockout round, based on audience votes, that will ALSO move on the finals! Remember, your votes WILL count in determining the winner!
Our performers will be up for prizes including:
- The chance to open for national acts at major venues like The Paramount
- Recording time at DCITY Studios and Online TV streaming opportunities
- Feature on Reverbnation.com
- Musical equipment from All Music Inc. and ZOOM North America
- PR and social media campaign including management, booking and label services consultation with Rick Eberle Agency
- Plus more to be announced!
Judges this year include:
- Lou Plaia, Reverbnation.com
- Jerry Lembo, Record Label Executive
- Stephen Marcuccio, Record Label Executive
- Guy Brogna, All Music Inc.
- Linda Ingrisano, Record Label Executive
- Tara Eberle Drouin, Songwriter
- Mark Ambrosino, Record Label Executive
Tickets $20.00 at the door