As a member of the Gold Coast Donor’s Circle, you’ll join the most exclusive membership level at the Gold Coast Arts Center and International Film Festival. Donor Circle offers exclusive benefits (see below) – and you’ll play a key role in helping the Arts Center continue to fulfill our mission and serve our community!
Coppola Level ($250)
- Discounts at local businesses and cultural organizations through the Gold Coast Community Partners Program
- Special invitations to exclusive members-only events throughout the year
- Subscription to monthly e-newsletter with special offers from community partners
- Personalized membership card
- Access into the Broadway Insider Club (be the first to see the newest & hottest Broadway shows)
- 2 complimentary film tickets during the Gold Coast International Film Festival
- 2 complimentary tickets with priority seating to any Gold Coast Live Events (including comedy shows, Your Big Break and other musical performances)
- Yearlong public recognition on-line at the Gold Coast Arts Center and Gold Coast International Film Festival websites.
Chaplin Level ($500)
- All benefits at the Coppola Level
- A complimentary one-year gift membership (Film Society level) to present to the person of your choice.
Vanderbilt Level ($1,000)
- All benefits at the Chapin Level
- Private exhibition tour for you and four guests led by Gallery Director, Jude Amsel and exhibition catalogs, personally signed by the exhibiting artists (by appointment only).
- Yearlong public recognition on-site at the Gold Coast Arts Center on our donor board and in selected printed materials.
- Two VIP All-Access passes to the Gold Coast International Film Festival.
Fitzgerald Level ($2,500)
- All benefits at the Vanderbilt Level
- An additional four tickets to Gold Coast Live Events (including comedy shows, Your Big Break and other musical performances)
- Eligible to host a private event at the Gold Coast Arts Center with waived and receive event rental fees (subject to availability and all other fees and conditions).
- 2 complimentary VIP tickets to the Gold Coast Arts Center annual Gala event.
To join, click on the buttons above or call us at 516-829-2570!
You may also send a check to:
Gold Coast Arts Center
113 Middle Neck Road
Great Neck, NY 11021
Attn: Lauren Wagner
For contributions made in honor or memory of a loved one or special occasion, a note acknowledging your contribution will be sent upon request.
Please contact Lauren Wagner at 516.829.2570 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
The Gold Coast Arts Center is a 501 (c)(3) organization.
All contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.