The Gold Coast Arts Center is currently conducting a search for an Associate School Director to temporarily fill in for the Associate School Director away on maternity leave. The position supports the successful development and implementation of a comprehensive School for the Arts program. The successful candidate will manage registration procedures and maintain accurate student registration records, along with supporting the School Director, Marketing Director, and Social Media Coordinator.
Reporting directly to the Director of the School for the Arts and/or Executive Director, the Associate School Director will perform the following duties:
- Greet visitors to Arts Center and answer all incoming calls.
- Invoice and track payments for all student registrations per semester in addition to film/event ticket sales, and gallery sales. Export reports as needed.
- Manage private lesson instructors and coordinate lessons daily in accordance with schedules and room availability.
- Coordinate billing and scheduling for the dance competition team.
- Attend weekly staff meetings.
- Be knowledgeable about classes, events, gallery exhibits, and films as part of Gold Coast International Film Festival in order to answer questions.
Two years related experience and proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working experience in a school administrative setting
- Demonstrated experience in financial data entry systems such as Quickbooks and Agile
- Knowledge of Google Drive and working with a shared server
- Ability to collaborate with others and sustain professional relationships with students, faculty, and staff
Salary commensurate with education and experience.
Start training in September / October and work through March 2023.
Hours: 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Potential for full-time or part-time employment to follow.
Interested candidates please email a resume and your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org